domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

Losing my soul

They said that at the end of the road,

The pain will worth...

But the pain is hurting me this much

That I don't really know if it's worth...

I'm losing my soul...

I don’t believe anymore

I don’t really know how this works,

I don’t think this is worth…

I’m just losing my soul.

& Here I am, all alone,

Writing just another note,

This is how alone,

Sitting here, losing my soul.

They say: You need to trust GOD,

But I already have faith in God…

I don’t know if that is being enough

I think it needs more trust…

I’m Just losing my soul…

I don’t want to feel this anymore,

I want to get back my trust,

I want to feel it all,

I want it all back in my soul…

I don’t want to keep losing my soul,

But I keep losing my soul…

I don’t want to fake anymore,

Appearing that it doesn’t hurt,

Because this pain is killing me soft,

And is taking my soul…

They say: you need to trust,

You will find love

& you need to love,

But what if I don’t believe in love?

What if that is not true?

Will I stay without soul?

What if this will always feel so painful?

I’m just losing my soul…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario